Assessment of Efficiency and Effectiveness of Organizations
In times of reduced revenues, making sure that operations are efficient and effective is essential. There may be operations of concern or that simply have not had a close look for a long time. This is a good time to take a close look and either save money, improve performance or both.
Are you facing:
- Resistance to change?
- A sense of urgency to make sure money isn’t wasted?
- An outdated organizational structure?
- Operational sluggishness and a resistance to improving performance?
- Pressure to keep things the way they are even though they don’t deliver results?
MR has a team with more than a century of combined senior leadership experience at all levels of government – local, state and federal. This experience, combined with assessment tools honed over more than a decade of work with dozens of jurisdictions across the nation and in nearly every function of government, enables MR to conduct in-depth studies and assessments of virtually any government operation or issue.
MR can help assess issues including:
- Cost savings
- Performance Improvement
- Financial Management
- Organizational structure
- Staffing Levels and Roles